Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE ONLY SANE PERSON ON THIS EARTH...

There are very few people I can honestly say, are always on point! I could name the few on maybe 2 hands that are either related to me, or friends of mine..the rest are just plain INSANE! I can't be THAT off all the time, and most of those who agree with me...think that the rest of the world is insane too! AND I don't know maybe it's when you get older your views get skewed and you can't quite see things clearly? OR maybe it's because I am so liberal and don't understand why everyone else is not? It seems to get worse with age!

I do know those "like" people, tend to stick together...so to them, whatever they are saying makes sense? BUT then wouldn't that put me in the same category? I don't know, the big question is..."how do you know that your thinking is normal?" "What is normal?"

Well Friday could not come fast enough, so that for 2 days I can pretend like these people don't even EXISIT!!

CIAO for now!
XOXO
BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment