Thursday, February 12, 2015

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

You know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Yeah, yeah, yeah how many times have you heard that? How many times have you heard that an actually believed it? Countless times. I recently met with an astrologer and had my first formal reading. It was interesting to say the least, but incredibly informative. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and apparently so do the stars, the question is can I reach the light? Do I want to reach the light? And is it really possible to reach the light? Terrible Tuesday is over, now it's Thursday and it's been incredibly rough for the last few weeks. Sick kids, sick heads just sick, sick, sick. SO here I am, it's Thursday and it still feels like Terrible Tuesday. UGH! Calgon take me away. XOXO BTC

No comments:

Post a Comment